We are committed to our Networking Club and would love to have you join us as a CAM, Board Member or Service Provider. See attached Membership Brochure for further details.
CODE OF CONDUCT
COMA of Florida (For the purpose of this policy COMA of Florida is defined to include all COMA of Naples and Fort Myers) is committed to providing a safe, inclusive, and welcoming environment and an experience that embraces the richness of diversity where all participants may exchange ideas, learn, network, and socialize in the company of colleagues in an environment of mutual respect.
COMA of Florida does not tolerate harassment in any form and requires all participants to abide by the COMA Anti-Harassment Policy and Meetings Code of Conduct in all venues and formats, including ancillary events and social gatherings. Participants include, but are not limited to, attendees, exhibitors, speakers, members, guests, contractors, and COMA of Florida Board Members.
· Exercise consideration and respect always.
· Be mindful of your surroundings and of your fellow participants. Alert COMA of Florida Board Member if you notice a dangerous situation, someone in distress, or someone being harassed.
· Respect the rules and policies of the contracted facility or any other venue we may be conducting events in.
· Turn off any ringers or otherwise disrupting devices while in meeting rooms. Unacceptable Behavior.
· Intimidating, harassing, abusive, discriminatory, derogatory, or demeaning speech or actions.
· Unwelcome and/or uninvited attention or contact.
· Deliberate intimidation, threatening or stalking or following others, physical or verbal abuse, aggressive verbal confrontations, and threats of violence or disruptive behavior.
· Sustained disruption of presentations or other events.
· Retaliation against anyone reporting prohibited conduct or participating in an investigation of a claim Anyone requested to stop unacceptable behavior is expected to comply immediately. Consequences.
· COMA of Florida may take any action deemed necessary and appropriate, including immediate removal from the meeting without warning or refund.
· COMA of Florida reserves the right to prohibit attendance at any future meeting. COMA of Florida will endeavor to keep confidential the details of reports to the extent consistent with adequate investigation and appropriate corrective action.
· All reports will be taken seriously and investigated in a timely manner.
· The investigation may include individual interviews with the parties involved and, where necessary, with individuals who may have observed the incident/behavior or who may have other relevant knowledge.
· COMA of Florida will communicate the determination of the investigation, inclusive of any disciplinary action, to the involved parties as appropriate. If a party to a complaint does not agree with its resolution, that party may appeal to the COMA of Florida Board of Directors.
The decision of the Board of Directors shall be final.